Upcoming Workshops and Events
- February 12 – 13 in Portland, OR – Oregon Wine Symposium
- March 2 – 3 in Santa Rosa, CA – Fundamental of Modern Wine Chemistry with Clark Smith
- March 27 in Davis, CA – Introduction to Wine Analysis
- March 25 – 26 in Davis, CA – Wine Filtration Short Course
- April 6 – 7 in Davis, CA – Introduction to Wine Chemistry
- May 17 – 18 in Traverse City, MI – Winemaker Magazine Conference
These events are not hosted or affiliated with Brehm Vineyards. We just think they are good opportunities to expand your winemaking knowledge.
Videos & Webinars
Oregon Wine Board – Dozens of presentations on topics including: winemaking, grape-growing, sales and marketing. Includes recorded session and Powerpoint PDF’s.
UC Davis – Presentations
- Peter Christensen Wine Grape Short Course
- From Vineyard Practices to Wine Composition
- Microbial Terroir
Coursera Wine Tasting Course – Free online basic course taught by UC Davis instructor. You can pay a fee for access to assignments and a certificate.