Frozen White Grapes – Sold as pressed and settled juice. Yields are estimates and vary depending on the winemaker’s racking style. All juice listed under current inventory is frozen.
- Pails contain 5.25 gallons/19.9 liters of juice and will yield approximately 4.5 – 5 gallons of finished wine.
- Drums contain 46 gallons/174 liters of juice and will yield approximately 42 – 45 gallons of finished wine.
- IBC Totes contains 240 gallons / 908 liters of juice and yield approximately 228 gallons of finished wine.
- Pails can be shipped via FedEx, LTL or picked up at the freezer. We cannot FedEx drums.
- FedEx Shipping – Orders from CA and OR ship at the same rate. If shipping to the Midwest or East Coast, select pails from IL for the best rate.
2019 Harvest Pre-order will launch in June. Pre-order is required on all fresh grape sales and recommended for frozen grapes to guarantee availability. Sign up for our email list to stay updated on the harvest
Fresh White Grapes are sold as chilled, pressed settled juice at harvest. Pre-order is required, fresh grapes cannot be shipped.
- The minimum order is 5 US gallons/18.9 Liters. Special pricing is available for bulk orders of 275 gallons or more.
- Please note, fresh grape juice is sold net, without containers and must be picked up at the processing site at harvest. California grapes/juice are processed in Petaluma, CA. Oregon and Washington grapes are processed in Underwood WA (1 hr. East of Portland, OR).