Frozen Black Grapes Are sold as destemmed grapes. Yields are estimates and vary depending on the vintage, varietal and the winemaker’s pressing and racking style. All grapes listed under current inventory are frozen.
- Pails contain 5 gallons of grapes, yielding approximately 2.5 – 3.5 gallons of finished wine.
- Drums contain 425 pounds of grapes, yielding approximately 30 gallons of finished wine.
- Pails can be shipped via FedEx, LTL or picked up at the freezer. We cannot FedEx drums.
- FedEx Shipping – Orders from CA and OR ship at the same rate. If shipping to the Midwest or East Coast, select pails from PA for the best rate.
2019 Harvest Pre-order will launch in July. Pre-order is required on all fresh grape sales and recommended for frozen grapes to guarantee availability. For orders of a ton or more, please contact us now.
Fresh Black Grapes are sold by the pound as whole bunches with stems at harvest, (Typically September through October). Fresh Grapes cannot be shipped.
- The minimum order for fresh grapes is 100 pounds. Special pricing is available for bulk orders over 2,000 pounds.
- Fresh grapes are sold net, without containers and must be picked up at the processing site at harvest.
- California grapes are processed in Petaluma, CA.
- Oregon and Washington grapes are processed in Underwood WA, (1 hr. east of Portland, OR).
- Destemming – Please request when you place your order. The destemming cost is 10 cents per pound. Stem weight is calculated at 6%. For example, 100 pounds of fresh grapes will yield 94 pounds of destemmed grapes.