Paying Your Invoice
Once we receive your order request we will respond within 2 business days with an invoice confirming your order.
- Pay by Check – Please send checks to PO Box 157, Underwood, WA 98651
- Pay by Credit Card – Credit card payments are accepted for orders under $1,000 without fees. For orders over $1,000 a 3% fee will be assessed.
- Pay online through PayPal, a PayPal account is not required
- You may call as at 510.527.3675 to pay by phone.
Please contact us at least two business days in advance to schedule your FedEx Shipment or pick-up an order at the freezer. The Chicago location sometimes requires additional time.
- California and Oregon – We ship on Mondays and Wednesdays. You may pick-up Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Illinois – Ship on Wednesdays only. You may pick-up Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Shipping Grapes in the U.S.
- FedEx – Pails of frozen grapes or juice can be shipped to your door anywhere in the U.S. This is typically the most cost effective shipping option for up to 8 pails. We cannot FedEx drums due to their weight.
- LTL Truck Shipments – For large pail orders or any quantity of totes and drums, we can arrange LTL freight shipments. You are also welcome to arrange shipments with your preferred LTL carrier.
Shipping Grapes to Canada
We send shipments to British Columbia and Ontario Canada following harvest (pre-order is required). We can also ship orders to Canada using LTL trucks year-round. We cannot FedEx orders to Canada.
Brehm Vineyards maintains frozen pail and drum inventory at three U.S. freezer locations:
Dreisbach Cold Storage – Richmond, CA
3151 Regatta Blvd.
Richmond, CA 94804
Richwill Enterprises – Chicago, IL
1443 W 41st Street
Chicago, IL 60609
Henningsen Cold Storage – Portland, OR
17400 NE Sacramento Street
Portland, OR 97230
Fresh Grapes Available at Harvest
Pre-Order for the upcoming harvest year launches in May! Fresh grapes grown in California are available at our processing site in Petaluma, CA at Stage Gulch Vineyards. Oregon and Washington grapes are processed in Underwood, WA at White Salmon Vineyards. Please note, we do not ship fresh grapes as we cannot guarantee quality.
When it’s time to pick . . . we pick!
Brehm Vineyards monitors each varietal throughout the growing season in order to harvest grapes at their peak potential. Please be patient with us as mother nature sometimes has a mind of her own. We will work with you on scheduling your pick up and give you as much notice as possible at the time of harvest. This may be up to week of advance notice, or in rare cases, we will give you a call the day before.
Please Remember: You are responsible for bringing your own bins/containers to receive your grapes/juice and provide your own transportation. If you’re picking up a half-ton of fruit or more, please deliver your bins in advance.