Paying Your Invoice
Once we receive your order request we will respond within 2 business days with an invoice confirming your order.
- Pay by Check – Please send checks to PO Box 157, Underwood, WA 98651
- Pay by Credit Card – Credit card payments are accepted for orders under $1,000 without fees. For orders over $1,000 a 3% fee will be assessed.
- Pay online through PayPal, a PayPal account is not requred
- You may call as at 510.527.3675 to pay by phone.
Shipping Grapes in the U.S.
- FedEx – Pails of frozen grapes or juice can be shipped to your door via FedEx from our Richmond CA and Chicago IL freezer locations. FedEx is not currently available out of Portland. This is typically the most cost effective shipping options for 1 – 10 pails. We cannot FedEx drums due to their weight.
- LTL Truck Shipments – For large pail orders or any quantity of totes and drums, we can arrange LTL freight shipments out of all three freezer locations. You are also welcome to arrange shipments with your preferred LTL provider.
Shipping Grapes to Canada
We can ship orders to Canada using LTL trucks. We cannot FedEx orders to Canada.
Brehm Vineyards maintains frozen pail and drum inventory at three U.S. freezer locations:
Dreisbach Cold Storage – Richmond, CA
3151 Regatta Blvd.
Richmond, CA 94804
Richwill Enterprises – Chicago, IL
1443 W 41st Street
Chicago, IL 60609
Henningsen Cold Storage – Portland, OR
17400 NE Sacramento Street
Portland, OR 97230
The freezer requires an appointment to be scheduled through Brehm Vineyards 1 – 3 days in advance so be sure to plan ahead.
Fresh Grapes Available at Harvest
Pre-Order for the upcoming harvest year launches in May! Fresh grapes grown in California are available at our processing site in Petaluma, CA at Stage Gulch Vineyards. Oregon and Washington grapes are processed in Underwood, WA at White Salmon Vineyards. Please note, we do not ship fresh grapes as we cannot guarantee quality.
When it’s time to pick . . . we pick!
Brehm Vineyards monitors each varietal throughout the growing season in order to harvest grapes at their peak potential. Please be patient with us as mother nature sometimes has a mind of her own. We will work with you on scheduling your pick up and give you as much notice as possible at the time of harvest. This may be up to week of advance notice, or in rare cases, we will give you a call the day before.
Please Remember: You are responsible for bringing your own bins/containers to receive your grapes/juice and provide your own transportation. If you’re picking up a half-ton of fruit or more, please deliver your bins in advance.